发表于 2012-3-15 15:17:54 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

[匿名]蒙面狐狸  发表于 2017-1-7 04:13:13

JbJYsDLpAdrQkPaT

小青蛙 发表于 2012-3-15 15:17
感谢分享。。。。

thanks for mentioning my post over at Evomend!@David, Scott: you’re both right in saying that not every person actually should be considered a &#e&20;cont8xt2#8221;.I was only describing types, giving the following caveat with respect to all such types: “If you tend to have a lot of these, read Merlin Mann’s advice on slashing contexts; it reminds me of the software development danger that Bertrand Meyer called Taxomania [...], the excessive desire of building classification trees for the only purpose of classifying.”To me, a “context” requires that you can actually *be* in it, regularly. If you can’t, drop it from your list of context candidates.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

[匿名]蒙面狐狸  发表于 2017-1-7 04:13:47
Great work… please reference the map on new site’s deg28n&#si30; it’s the same route but changing the web’s design.  quite a few people have already called because of your site … thx
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

[匿名]蒙面狐狸  发表于 2017-1-7 04:13:51

zszWIpgeqeZGaNfYFch

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  *ahem*  Are those rules POSTED anywhere?  I mean, we looked very closely at ALL the pictures, and nowhere did we see a sign that mentioned any of those rules.  I cry foul!  (Or fowl, if the screen door is de8e-resned&#c230;.)  Talk about changing the rules in the middle of the game!  *sheesh*   BTW, nice work, Herd!  Maybe the hu-dad should hire you out as a demolition team.  (It might help him recoup some of his Lowes expenses…)  Heehee.  Very nice work, indeed.  We are humbled to be in your (virtual) presence!*kissey face*-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

试试访问速度?

无图版Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|狐狸精   

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:20 , Processed in 0.194915 second(s), 23 queries .